Thursday 27 November 2014

Robins and Calendars

I have just added next years A4 calendars for sale on my website. There are two to choose from, these being Birds and Mammals. They were very popular last year and make great Christmas gifts at £10 each inc p&p. Here's the link to the page - Steven Round Bird Photography A4 Calendars

Recently I have added 150 new Robin images to my website, making a total of 250. With a great assortment, many are in frost and snow and I even have them skating on ice. I will do a festive post featuring some of them nearer Christmas.

bird, nature, wildlife

3 comments:

Ana Mínguez Corella said...

Great singer.. Fine!!!.. Regards from Madrid..

NatureStop said...

Greetings from Dubai! Really enjoyed going through your blog. Have a great week ahead! Will be back soon...

Shantana

biologion said...

Very beautiful photo! I really fancy robbins, and their song is amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails