Friday 27 April 2018

Cattle Egrets

I have just returned from a another trip to Mallorca. Apart from the usual species there is always something different to photograph there. This time I managed to photograph Glossy Ibis, which has only been breeding there for a couple of years. I also spent a bit of time concentrating on Nightingales, a species we don't get here in north west England. I'll post a few images here from my trips, as I add them to my main site. First off are some Cattle Egrets, most of these are of a very tame bird from last October.

Bird, Nature, Wildlife

Bird, Nature, Wildlife

Bird, Nature, Wildlife

Bird, Nature, Wildlife

Bird, Nature, Wildlife

Bird, Nature, Wildlife

Bird, Nature, Wildlife

Bird, Nature, Wildlife

1 comment:

OdnowionaJa said...

Amazing shots, really amazing. :) Greetings from Poland. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails