Tuesday 27 November 2018

Common Sandpipers and a New Website

It's been a few months since I posted here, I have been very busy building a new website. I built my old site back in 2003, it has been updated and tweaked over the years, but basically it was the same site I started with. I had noticed that my page views had dropped from around 850 a day to about 150, my rankings on Google had also dropped from top of the first page... something to do with Google algorithms. Basically it's outdated and not Google or mobile friendly.
So having been putting it of for some years, I got stuck in and built a new one. All new images will be larger and it will be a much quicker process of adding them. I'm hoping to make a big impact on my backlog of images over the next 12 months.

I have started to add new images and some of the first have been Common Sandpipers. These were taken in Spain in 2017. Here are a few of them.

The link to my new website: https://www.stevenround-birdphotography.co.uk/

bird, nature, wildlife

bird, nature, wildlife

bird, nature, wildlife

bird, nature, wildlife

bird, nature, wildlife

1 comment:

JRandSue said...

Amazing images Steve.

Related Posts with Thumbnails