Wednesday 1 June 2011

Images From My New Hide

Over the last few months I have been constructing a permanent hide in my woodland garden. The main purpose for this is so that I can now offer photographic tuition on a one to one basis. The hide will also be available for photographers to use.
At the moment I have a number of various feeding set-ups in front of the hide and hope to be putting in a pond later in the year. The birds that visit vary in numbers and species throughout the seasons, so I will post details here on my blog of the comings and goings throughout the year.

Anyone interested can email me for details, there will be an info page going up on my main website in the next couple of days.

Last week I spent about an hour and a half in there, the visitors included: Blue Tits, Great Tits, Nuthatch, Gt-spotted Woodpecker, Stock Dove, Bullfinches (2 prs), Robins, Jays, Magpies, Woodpigeons. Some of the images from the session are below.


Bullfinch
Jay
Great-spotted Woodpecker
Juvenile Great Tit
Nuthatch
Stock Dove

7 comments:

Mpho Phiri said...

Quite superb images at close range. Steve

Tammy said...

Beautiful birds, beautifully captured!I want to see your hide :)

TexWisGirl said...

just beautiful. the bullfinch is especially captivating!

Unknown said...

Steven, excellent images! You set a high standard.

Lasse said...

Beautiful photos !

Matt Latham said...

Superb set up Steve.

Steve Round. said...

Thanks for the comments, cheers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails