Thursday 1 June 2017

Marsh Sandpiper

It's been a few months since my last post. During April and May I have been away on photography trips. I spent 8 days in Mallorca and then 10 days in Extremadura, Spain, and I have just returned from 14 days on the Uists, in the Outer Hebrides. This has added 12000 new images to my back log, so it looks like I will be spending quite a bit of time on the computer in the coming months.

Back to my trip in Mallorca. A nice suprise was a Marsh Sandpiper that was at the S'Albufera reserve for a few days while I was there. Quite a rare bird in the UK and Mallorca, so a nice addition to my list of species photographed.

bird, nature, wildlife

bird, nature, wildlife

bird, nature, wildlife

bird, nature, wildlife

bird, nature, wildlife
 

1 comment:

waldlaeufer68 Frank Scholtyssek said...

Hello Steve,
Really succeeded you got it, absolute professional recordings, super sharp pictures, my compliment
Greetings Frank

Related Posts with Thumbnails